Wednesday 2 January 2008

The New Elizabethans


Firstly I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. I hope that 2008 brings you happiness, peace and adventures new.

As always I like to start the New Year by striding forward. This may be in the form of an embrace of culture, science, art, or as in this year’s case technology!

Whilst I sit here resting my housemaid's knee, I can let you into a little secret. I now have an Ipod. It's silver, very small, tip top and right up to the minute. Justin has shown me how to use it, although I must admit I have been familiar with Itunes for quite a while now, and I even have an Itrip, which I hope to be able to utilise during vehicular perambulation.

So yes, do as I do, embrace change, charge forward into the new age and be able to listen to your Archers podcasts at home, on the move or just in the lastest mode.

I'm very now. Are you?

Happy Very Modern New Year.

WHG III

xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes? well? it's now Feb, and some of us are hungry for your wit!